Wednesday 25 September 2019

too northland

Too northland 
Sunday morning, I was very tired. I looked
 outside there was a new car. Then I went in the lounge my mum was folding my clothes.  she said to me can you wake your brother up. I said ok then after waking my brother up. I told my mum were we are going she said northland i said but northland doesn't have wifi!!. My mum said can you bring the bags please. I said fine then quickly rushed into the car. I said LET GO!!!  my mum said ok then i said WAIT!!! I forgot my lizard. She said fine go I ran inside. and got my two lizard then locked the door and ran in the car. Then i said GO!!! We derived out of the driveway. it took a long time but we finally got there. The sun was about to go down the view was so beautiful. Then pop 

three beds. I said YEAH!!! Then we went to bed the next day.  I took a walk to the lighthouse then I went back to my mum said let's go back to Auckland .

No comments:

Post a Comment